Here you discover our affordable cuddle sessions. some information on what to expect both before and during a session.
General Cuddle Session Info
First thing to note is that all new clients go through a screening process so figure a week plus for the first session. Same day sessions are rarely available, even for established clients.
My cuddle studio is easily reachable from most central locations, minutes from both Kringlan and Smáralind as well as bus stop with many bus lines within easy walk. I charge 5000kr/hr for professional cuddling sessions we can figure out the most convenient payment methods during our screening session. A bulk discount can be made available. My space is fully accessible to those with accessibility needs.
I have found that a two hour session is the perfect length, long enough to get into a groove and really enjoy the session and short enough to be manageable. Anything shorter than 90 min goes by way to fast and you never really manage to get into a groove of any sorts.
I offer both in-call (you come to me) and out call service (where I come to you). I do charge for travel that exceeds about 15 min from Garðabær, which considering the size of the area should happen rarely. We can figure all this out during scheduling.
I charge a very competitive rate as I want to make sure my cuddle sessions are affordable and available to as many folks as possible. I do offer a free no-obligation consultation session to answer any questions you may have, and to help you be comfortable with me as a provider. I’m also open to creative payment methods such as bartering. For example you could do promotional work in exchange for a session.
I do require a screening session, prior to the first cuddle session, so that I can get comfortable with you and ensure I can provide the service you are seeking. The screening session and consultation session can be the same session or separate sessions.
I am more than happy to answer absolutely any questions you may have and provide you with any information that will help you be comfortable with me and the cuddle sessions I do offer. I am naturally a very open person and have no issues talking about pretty much anything. We can do this over the phone, or in-person at a public place like a coffee house. In person tend to be most effective but I realize that is not always feasible. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule this
As a new client, we will need to have a brief conversation, over the phone, or in person, to confirm that what you are seeking is something I’m comfortable providing. I do not judge nor discriminate, so all are welcome. I just need to confirm that you understand what service I do and do not offer and what you are seeking falls within the services I offer. Also, establishing a level of comfort by both parties is an important part of this conversation. I will review with you our code of conduct during that session and answer any questions you may have. Please email me at email@example.com to schedule this screening.
In case of in-call, if you need to change, take a shower, hydrate, etc., you are welcome to do that before we start our cuddle session. I have fresh towels, shampoo, conditioner, personal hygiene products, etc., as well beverages available to those that need that. Hydration and potty breaks (or as I like to call them fill up and empty breaks) can be taken as needed without impacting your cuddle time.
Once we arrive at the cuddle session, there will be a brief orientation of the space we’re in, and then we always begin by acknowledging and agreeing to the code of conduct & waiver. Then we make the following agreement with each other:
“Consent is essential here, which is fundamentally based on well-defined boundaries and respecting those boundaries. This is accomplished by clearly expressing what either of us do or do not want. There is no need to justify or explain anything, and this is a judgment-free and shame-free zone. Feel free to ask for anything you want, this is your session, and you are in charge.You are welcome to ask for absolutely anything and I will let you know if that is something I am willing to provide, judge and shame free.
Can we agree that if at any time either one of us is even slightly uncomfortable, we will immediately communicate that clearly or physically correct the situation? “
For more details about consent see the consent page
I want to highlight once again that this is a judge and shame-free zone. I would love for you to ask for anything you might be curious about or been wanting to try but feel funny to ask. I promise to respond without judgment and only engage in things I’m wholeheartedly willing to do. So you don’t need worry about me feeling obligated to do something I’m not comfortable with. This is part of our pledge, shame free communications of what we comfortable with.
This is your session, and you are in charge. My role is to guide and educate, suggest actions, etc. Active participation by taking the lead, deciding what you want, etc., leads to you getting the most out of the session.
From there, we will begin to work on whatever you want to work on. I have a queen bed that is raised up to make it easier to get in and get up from, many American movies depict this type of bed. I also have a reclining loveseat and standard couch if that is better suited for our work. There is even a kitchen table and chairs if that is best suited for our work.
The options regarding what we can work on are practically endless, and it all comes down to what you need and want. If I haven’t made it clear yet, it is absolutely not required to touch, and the level of touch is totally up to you. We can talk about stuff, or we can be silent, all up to you. Here are few general examples:
- We can just sit and talk, if what you seek is no-touch social company. Discuss whatever is on your mind, as friends might do.
- Some want to experiment with different types of touch, explore what they do and do not like. This could include exploring different types of touch, the intensity of touch, as well as discovering what their boundaries are, as there are folks out there that truly do not know what their boundaries are.
- Others want to practice boundaries and clearly defending them. I call this the consent exercise. Here we brainstorm on a clear way to define boundaries, run through some exercises, etc. This can do wonders for social confidence and general self-confidence when you clearly know what your boundaries are. Also, being confident in saying Yes or No, in the appropriate situation can be a huge booster.
- Practice asking for what they want. There are some folks out there so focused on serving others that self-care and asking for what they want is a foreign concept to them. Practicing asking for what they want in a non-judgemental and shame-free space is very liberating, boosts self-confidence, among other benefits.
- Want a back rub, foot rub, etc.? I’m happy to provide that as long as you acknowledge I’m not a massage therapist and thus can not provide massage therapy services. All that being said I do give good back and foot rubs. These would be rubs for purposes of touch, not to work out any kinks, sore muscles, etc., as that would require a trained massage therapist.
- Many clients just want to be held. We’ll figure out the exact details of how you want this (spoon, pocket, mama bear, other), and we adjust as we go. This simply fulfills the client’s need for touch.